* This Privacy Notice is our way of telling you what information we collect, how we use it, who we will disclose it to and how you can access, change and remove your information.
* If you ask us to mail you an catalogue, we need your name and address. We also ask for your telephone number and email address in case there are any problems with delivery. You also have the option of providing us with additional information about products that interest you and other lifestyle information. Of course, providing this additional information is purely optional.
* To respond to your questions or concerns, we may need personal information like your name, address and telephone number. This information is used to answer your questions as completely and thoroughly as possible.
* No matter what we collect your personal information for, we promise only to use it in the ways set out in this Privacy Notice.
* The colours of goods as shown on the website will depend on many factors – including your display settings.
* The sizes and shapes of the goods may differ in real life from how they appear on your screen. We provide dimensions and measurements in the descriptions of the goods and it is your responsibility to check that the actual size of each item is suitable for your purpose.
* Pictures and images on the website are for illustration purposes only. For an accurate description of any item and details of what is included with the item, you need to read the corresponding written description.
Our entire liability to you under these Terms of Sale shall not exceed the price paid for the goods you have purchased through Ker Global Furniture, provided that we take reasonable care when we deliver the goods to you.
We will not be liable to you for any loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, for any injury to your reputation or for any losses that are not reasonably foreseeable by both of us at the time your order is accepted.We do not in any way limit our liability to you for death, personal injury or fraud.
Where you buy as a consumer, these Terms of Sale will not affect your rights under law which cannot be otherwise excluded.
2-Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control
We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these Terms of Sale if the delay or failure arises from any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events would include (but are not limited to) fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or malicious damage to or destruction of our premises, equipment or goods.
If you breach these Terms of Sale, we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the Terms of Sale.
We will respond to your questions or concerns as quickly as possible.
* Please register as our member in order to access to our New Collections.